First Jenny shares a hilarious story about a time when she was about 14 and away from home for a summer stay at our funny aunt Katie, our uncle dick and our cousins Kristie and Tracy. This is one time I’m glad you can only hear a podcast and not experience the other senses like smell for instance. This just a short story, but it’s damn funny.
Then, I tell Erin all about my adventures… which include being trapped in a self-cleaning restroom... during a trip to Paris.
- Thanks to our Storyteller Jenny Gardner
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! https://ko-fi.com/howinthehell
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: https://kimaflodin.com
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: