In late August, 2007 – the weekend of the 18th and 19th to be exact , Minnesota broke the 24 hour rainfall record when just over 15 inches of rain came pouring down in southeastern Minnesota. This was pretty close to where we all grew up and extremely close to the beautiful hobby farm where Jenny, her husband Bill and their three children lived then.
'Almost everyone in our family had gathered that weekend at the farm to celebrate our mom’s birthday, nobody had any idea that a storm of epic proportions was about rain down for the next 24 hours or that they would all be trapped there together.. about 29 people give or take... for the weekend.
It was a crazy, funny, soggy, slippery and true how in the hell did I get here family get together. Stay with us.
One more thing… it’s been a pretty big week here at How in the Hell did I get here? First off, we doubled our downloads in the last 60 days, so that is HUGE !!! Thank you for telling your friends about the show and keep it up, please!!!! We want to keep making the show for you!!!!
And, we got a big bunch of cookies from our supporter Chris who used coffee.com to share the love earlier this week! Thank you, Chris! If you want to support us with a cookie or two, head to Ko-fi.com/how in the hell! Thank you! You’re the best!!!!!
- Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storytellers: Kim A. Flodin, Kari Flodin, Jenny Gardner, and Erin Beach
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies http://bit.ly/youtubeHITH
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin.
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: