All I Want for Christmas is Flu
Every family has cherished holiday traditions and of course ours is no exception… back when everyone still lived in the Midwest and the nieces and nephews were still little, one tradition we enjoyed was to get together with the whole big extended family for Christmas. This gathering was usually either just before or just after the holiday and up until the year 2000, we had been doing that at our mom and dad’s …, but in 2001, we had about 25 people now in the family and it was just too much for our parent’s home to handle… especially in the dead of winter… when EVERY ONE is in the house whether you want to be or not! Lol
So in 2001 we decided to break with tradition and have our Christmas celebration somewhere else – it was the first and only time we did that – not that it was a bad experience or that the location had anything to do with what happened that year and we had no idea that that year was going to be a true Christmas to remember… but not really for reasons you might think.
-Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin and @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storyteller Jeanine Lebsack, learn more about her below!
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit Find a Free Coloring Book at The Coloring Book Coach
- Music from https://filmmusic.io - "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com) License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: