Today’s episode has stories about moments when things are like that… when something happens and you’re not sure what’s happening or truly how in the hell it happened... it's Jenny, Kari and myself sharing our crazy, embarrassing and surprising stories!
One quick reminder, if you’re listening and you love us and we’re making you laugh, could you please do a quick favor and leave us a rating at itunes? And, tell your friends about the show! Thank you!
Hey don’t forget to subscribe to my new podcast (and service) called Tell me your secret, the teaser and a trailer are available now on itunes or wherever you listen to your podcasts. If you have a secret you want to share, visit Tell me your secret dot club, as in join the club, to contact me and for more information. Thanks
And, thank you Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and our ad music, Blue Skies. We found them on YouTubes Creator Library. Find their links in our show notes.
How in the Hell did I get here is a production of The Coloring Book Coach and is written, produced and hosted by Kim A. Flodin with editing direction from Kari Flodin.
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! https://ko-fi.com/howinthehell
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: https://kimaflodin.com
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: