I don’t know about you, but I’m not really that big a fan of surprises… especially when they, well, surprise you! Like in a startling way. We have three stories today from three different sisters, myself, Kari and Jenny, about times we were surprised… sometimes in that startling way, sometimes in a delightful way and sometimes in a what in the hell is happening sort of way.
In the first story, I’m startled three times by three different animals, as you’ll hear, you’ll also have the enjoyment of listening to all my sisters laughing at me (with me?) on this one since we were all together on a Zoom call that day.
Then Kari shares a great story about a time Jack surprised her on her birthday. Also a quick warning, do not use this episode as a drinking game for every time we say a certain word.
In our last story, Jenny, always the animal lover, adopts a new collie and is more than a little surprised at some of his moves.
- Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storytellers Kari Flodin & Jenny Gardner
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies http://bit.ly/youtubeHITH
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin.
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: