The Politics of the Office Bathroom
Jenny takes the reins and schools Kari and myself on the nuances of pooping in public and specifically what it takes to be a true boss of the bathroom in your corporate workplace.
This episode is so good we believe it should be required listening for all new office workers everywhere and I’m sure you’ll agree!
And, we’re so excited to have another new patron at buymeacoffee.com/thecoloringbookcoach. Thank you so much Susie Taylor for your support of the show! We are an independent podcast, and every little bit helps and we really appreciate any help we get!
If you want to help us out and say thanks, head over to buymeacoffee.com/thecoloringbookcoach where you can buy us a virtual cup of coffee or choose to buy us virtual coffee every month.
- Use code HOW15 to save 15% on any session with Kim at The Coloring Book Coach
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgehere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Comments are closed.
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: