Welcome back to Part 2 of our 4-Part Series called Secrets of a Runaway Carnival Worker featuring our special guest Kevin Ball.
If you haven’t listened to Part 1 which aired on May 7, 2020, please do that.
In this episode, Kevin Ball continues sharing his stories from his time working carnivals after running away from home at age 15 in the mid-70s.
Today’s episode covers a lot of ground with stories about being picked up by a state trooper on a Native American reservation, plus breaking into his own house as he hitchhiked back across the country, experiencing a carnie initiation, an interesting ‘gift’ from a fellow carnival worker and more…
We signed off last week with Kevin just having reached Seattle after hitchhiking from Chicago to California and then deciding he should go to Seattle. Stay with us to hear what happens to him next!
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Comments are closed.
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: