Kevin Ball has stories that leave people saying, “no way, that sounds like something you’d see in a movie!" and we’re so happy he agreed to sit down with me, Kari, Jenny, and Erin on a recent marathon zoom happy hour.
In this four-episode series, he takes us from running away from home in the 70’s when he was just 15, joining and working carnivals for almost two years as a runaway and then joining the navy at 17 and becoming an aviation anti-submarine warfare operator.
Currently, Kevin works in the film industry as a Key Grip and has for 30 years and we hope to have him on in future episodes to tell some of those crazy stories, but let’s start where we are… with Kevin’s interesting stories about leaving home, the carnival, and joining the navy.
These stories were recorded during a fun marathon zoom happy hour attended by four out of five sisters with some of the brothers-in-law and rotating in and out, which explains the sound quality and some of the hubbub you might hear in the background.
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Comments are closed.
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: